retroarch dreambox one ultra

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 938 times. The last Post () by SuperCim.

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • Hello group!

I installed the Retroarch package on the Dreambox One and also some emulators like Vice, for the Commodore, and others. But nothing appears on the menu, does anyone know how to proceed?

Maybe it activates when games are entered? The Roms?
    Ciao David! Speriamo che qualcuno ci aiuti.

• Too bad many people don't care about Retroarch and are busy with the frivolities of facebook and social networks.

I found a way to access the retroarch menu of the box of dreams.

From the remote control you press the blue round button and at number 7 there is the Retroarch Game Station menu.

• I can't edit the menu list: Extensions, so I can't delete entries and add RetroArch.

Since I have the version:

newnigma2-deb-weekly-OE2.6-dreamone-05_02_2022.tar.xz

now I download and try the version:

newnigma2-deb-weekly-OE2.6-dreamone-01_05_2022.tar.xz

Edited once, last by SuperCim ().

Dreambox One 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver.

Download DreamOne Dreambox One 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!