E2i update hostxxx

There are 175 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 72,242 times. The last Post () by ndx.

• It is difficult to say what prompted the author of the plugin to decide on that move. It is only about the update for that host, that is, it will no longer be possible to manually update in xxx host.

From February 10, 2024, only our supporters can access the updates of this host.

Don't get me wrong Panda555, we just want to support the master...! That's all, best regards...

• It is difficult to say what prompted the author of the plugin to decide on that move. It is only about the update for that host, that is, it will no longer be possible to manually update in xxx host.

From February 10, 2024, only our supporters can access the updates of this host.

Don't get me wrong Panda555, we just want to support the master...! That's all, best regards...

Greetings, and to follow up on the topic, if you support him, then you are the master, and you are not supporting us many members who do not have money to donate

• The author working on the updates has established a system to support his efforts.

Can someone explain what that system is going to be like? If, for example, I make a small Paypal transfer, how will he identify that to be able to update the device?

Code
    I didn't understand how once paid I can update the host. perhaps through the email address? Could someone explain it to me?
  • I think that nobody understand where to find the latest updates and how it look procedure with paypal. All is big mistery.

In fact, the user who uses PayPal should know. Sending money as a family friend shouldn't be that difficult. That's how I communicated with him, that's all I have to write... Best regards...

• I think that nobody understand where to find the latest updates and how it look procedure with paypal. All is big mistery.

In fact, the user who uses PayPal should know. Sending money as a family friend shouldn't be that difficult. That's how I communicated with him, that's all I have to write... Best regards...

• The amount of subsidy 10 euro (6 months) or 18 euro (12 months) . Update to new version min. 1 / week

Respect, by the way, on the topic of paying xxxhost someone saw that he can steal from people in other people's business so he made two updates and then came up with the idea that he can get rich at the expense of people who do not know how to fix things because they are not designed for this business. So if someone thinks that we should pay for someone else's work that this character did, let whoever can and whoever wants to pay, but I will tell you that some people are not able to pay for it, so this host and everyone will not even benefit, whoever wants to waste money will use it. in the end, I wish them luck if they are special from the other members, and this host has always been cheated by the man to whom I take my hat off, and if he comes, they would rather give him money than this fraudster. Good luck to everyone who works for the people and not the rich. Thank you

• How do you know the total amount is so high?

@webmedia has no special fee, everyone can send as much as they can.

How do you know the total amount is so high?

@webmedia has no special fee, everyone can send as much as they can.

This is the message I got from him

Thank you, the amount of subsidy 10 euro (6 months) or 18 euro (12 months) . Update to new version min. 1 / week. Please send me your e-mail adress, because Paypal modify the links and adresses. Thank you and regards!

• This hobby was supposed to be based on everyone sharing for FREE.

It is disappointing to see money grabbers cashing in on those who rely on this hobby primarily because without it they cannot afford an official subscription.

Case in point OAP's like me.

With the event of PY3 images this plugin & these hosts have become less & less functional to the point that anyone stupid enough to pay for either must be either rich or missing brain cells.

Rant over.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!