Is the Dreambox One Ultra HD worth buying? Whats the picture quality like? Do Biss Keys work?

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,523 times. The last Post () by humaxdriver.

• Is the Dreambox One Ultra HD worth buying? 20

1. YES (10) 50%
    2. NO (10) 50%

I want to buy the combo version to have both satellite and terrestrial. I have sf8008 but something was broken on it and the images don't work well. What about picture quality?

Is worth buying? Mgcamd for biss keys work? I want to use it only for the Greek channels on Hellas Sat 39 and the terrestrial on my country. Sorry for my poor English.

• master G

Added the Label General Support
  • thank you

Something that I have notice is that Dreambox don't make any new products, even and their updates are stuck one year back. Maybe they have abandon everything and want to close?

Edited once, last by master G: Merged a post created by panoslvd77 into this post. ().

• Let me disagree.

DP has at the moment the most powerful receivers - DM One and DM Two. DreamOS 2.6 software is excellent. DM 7 is expected - the year of release is unknown. Now DP programmers are writing a universal image for these receivers - DM One, Two, Seven. We wait.

• OK you know better.... I am ready to buy DM One because of the combo version. If DM Two had have a combo version it would be a better choice because of the Led Screen.

What 2.6 Os is on the box, Dream Elite?

• All DM-One and DM-Two are shipped with the factory software ‘DreamOS 2.6’ depending on the production date this can be anything from OS 4.5.1r1. After setup you must perform a software update (currently OS 4.5.1r11). Furthermore the FrontProcessor must be updated to 1.15 IF you wish to use the BT-RCU20 for TV as well. Next, the BT-RCU20 must be updated as well….

OScam works perfectly and IF you have the correct BISS keys (in the correct location) that will work as well (although illegal to do so)

Dreambox One 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver.

Download DreamOne Dreambox One 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!