Enigma 2 with stable Kodi support.

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,942 times. The last Post () by bertie40.

• In the past I have struggled to use Kodi on an Enigma 2 box.

Does a budget box like the Zgemma H7c run kodi well ?

I don't need 4K , happy with 1080p , but to get around the need for subtitles with all my VOD viewing , I would want to use kodi because of it's good subtitle support.

• Good evening, I often shoot with Kodi and enigma2, there has been good progress lately, even if it was not initially planned for enigma2....

First thing, you have to have space, Kodi is greedy, zgemma with 200 MB of memory, you have to forget, on the other hand with Octagon sf 8008 no problem .....

Second thing, you have to put a good USB key on the back of the device to store and memorize certain data...

And thirdly, you shouldn't be too demanding, but for me, Disney+, Arte tv, pluto tv, samsung tv, France tv and others are working perfectly....

You must also choose the version, either version 18 still available on python 2 image or version 19 and 20 present on python 3.... personally I find python 2 and kodi 18 more stable, it's up to you. ..

Sorry for the language error, I just realized that I had not translated....

Edited 3 times, last by jenseneverest: Merged a post created by kashmir into this post. ().

• For info....

AX HD61 running openatv 7.2

Python 3

I tried loads of options to get kodi to work.

I discovered,...

If i open up kodi whilst tuned to an iptv channel, it crashes

If i open up kodi whilst tuned to a satellite channel, it opens.

Hope this helps someone.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!