problem DVB-T / crypted program dvb-s2

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 553 times. The last Post () by sodex.

• Hello, I have a vu+ 4k duo se receiver, with an openatv 6.4 image, 2 ci modules (kabelio and bis ready) and tivusat 4k on oscam. and I have a problem between my paid and free channels.

The device starts on a dvb-t channel: no problem
    I switch to a pay channel: it works, regardless of the type of pay channel.
    On the other hand when I return to a dvb-t channel: black screen. The correct tuner is selected, the signal is present, but no picture or sound.
    Can you help me ?
    Thank you in advance.

Sorry for my bad english, i'm french user !

• Hello, I have a vu+ 4k duo se receiver, with an openatv 6.4 image, 2 ci modules (kabelio and bis ready) and tivusat 4k on oscam. and I have a problem between my paid and free channels.

The device starts on a dvb-t channel: no problem
    I switch to a pay channel: it works, regardless of the type of pay channel.
    On the other hand when I return to a dvb-t channel: black screen. The correct tuner is selected, the signal is present, but no picture or sound.
    Can you help me ?
    Thank you in advance.

Code
    This is also the case with my Vu+Duo4K with ATV 6.4 - with VTI 15.xx and ATV 7.0 I have no problems switching from terrestrial to satellite channels

hello. The problem is present with some images and not others, I'm on PurE2 and everything works perfectly.

Code
    then stay with the PurE2 image

Edited once, last by sodex ().

Vu+ DUO 4K SE DVB-S2X FBC Twin Tuner PVR Linux Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!