CINO-GREY FOR DREAMBOX OE2.6 EDIT BY DR.SAT Can be installed on cvs image

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,090 times. The last Post () by marioland.

• how to install skin;

1- Install the main skin file with deb extension (but don't run it until the final stages)

2- Copy the contents of the Converter folder to the path usr /lib /enigma2 /python /componest /converter

3- Copy the contents of the Rendere folder to the path Copy usr /lib /enigma2 /python /Rendere

4- Replace the Cino-DreamOsat-Gri-FHD folder in the usr /share /enigma2 path with the folder of the same name in this path and now run the cino skin and enjoy this beautiful skin take.

:smiling face with sunglasses:

• I have Dreambox Two and NN2. The weather plugin is installed. Skin installed by telnet command:

apt update

dpkg -i /tmp/*.deb

apt -f -y install

Skin is not installed.

• I installed the skin both by ftp and from the main menu.

Could not install in both cases...as in #5

• What image are you installing on? This skin has been tested on cvs.

• dr-sat

Changed the title of the thread from “CINO-GREY FOR DREAMBOX OE2.6 EDIT BY DR.SAT” to “CINO-GREY FOR DREAMBOX OE2.6 EDIT BY DR.SAT Can be installed on cvs+gp4.1 image”.
  • the image is Newnigma2

Thanks

• dr-sat

Changed the title of the thread from “CINO-GREY FOR DREAMBOX OE2.6 EDIT BY DR.SAT Can be installed on cvs+gp4.1 image” to “CINO-GREY FOR DREAMBOX OE2.6 EDIT BY DR.SAT Can be installed on cvs image”.
  • I love this skin, but as soon as I replace the Cino-DreamOsat-Gri-FHD folder in the usr /share /enigma2 path with the folder of the same name in this path and restart it will be green scen. Its a pyton failure. Go back to original Cino-DreamOsat-Gri-FHD it works.. Any tips?

• i try but dont work

root@dreambox:~# dpkg -i /tmp/*.deb

(Reading database ... 29244 files and directories currently installed.)

Preparing to unpack .../enigma2-skin-CinoGrey-all.deb ...

Unpacking enigma2-skin-cinogrey2.0r2-saber-all (3.0) ...

dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/enigma2-skin-CinoGrey-all.deb (--install):

trying to overwrite '/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer/EventListDispl ay.py', which is also in package enigma2-plugin-skincomponents-eventlist:arm64 4 .4.1+git0+573dfb832d-r0.1

Errors were encountered while processing:

/tmp/enigma2-skin-CinoGrey-all.deb

root@dreambox:~#

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!