Vu+Uno4KSE and ci+ 1.3 orange catv - black screen

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,569 times. The last Post () by nick64.

• Hi,

Several years ago I have found a lot of help with ciplushelper and openatv on a Vu+ Uno4K and Digi catv.

Now I have another provider - Orange - (with another ci+ 1.3 module - 1.3 is written on pcmcia) and a Vu+Uno4kSE.

I did not succeed to make it work, I have no error message but black screen on encrypted channels. The module is "seen" by the Vu+ and I have message that module was inserted. I'm trying with openatv 6.3 and ciplushelper 5.2-r1 and also VTi 15.0.

The previous provider is still working ok with it's module on this Vu+Uno4KSE, but the new one not (of course I've reinstalled everything from scratch when I've changed the providers). But the new provider's ci+ module is working ok on any TV (I've tried Samsung and Sony).

Maybe someone could help again to debug the issue,

Thank you!

------------------------------

Salut,

Acum cativa ani am primt ajutor si am pus in functiune un Vu+Uno4K cu card ci+ cu ajutorul firmware-ului openatv si plugin-ul ciplushelper (functioneaza si acum, inclusiv canalele 4K)

Acum am alt provider - Orange - cu alt ci+ 1.3 (scrie pe modulul pcmcia ca este ver. 1.3) si am un nou Vu+Uno4KSe.

Nu reusesc sa vad canalele criptate cu noul provider. Modulul ci+ este "vazut" de catre Vu+ (da mesaj de "modul introdus" si il identifica "Orange cam") dar ecranul ramane negru pe canalele criptate, fara mesaj de eroare. Am incercat cu openatv 6.3 si ciplushelper 5.2-r1 si am incercat si cu VTi 15.10

Provider-ul anterior (Digi) functioneaza ok cu modulul sau pe Vu+Uno4KSE, dar Orange nu (bineinteles am reinstalat totul de la zero la schimbarea provider-ului). Orange cu modulul sau ci+ merge ok fara probleme pe diverse televizoare (Aam incercat Samsung si Sony).

Poate ma poate ajuta cineva sa fac un debug sau are cunostinte despre vreun plugin mai nou pentru ci+

Multumesc,

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • New info: I've tried openblackhole, same result (black screen on encrypted channels) but in the info screen I've seen NDS-Videoguard.

The previous provider is using Irdeto.

Maybe this info could help for debugging?

Thank you,

------------------------

O informatie noua, am incercat si openblackhole (acelasi rezultat, ecran negru pe canalele criptate) dar in ecranul info am vazut ca scrie NDS-Videoguard

Providerul anterior foloseste Irdeto

Poate e utila informatia pentru debugging/pentru a gasi solutia?

Multumesc,

• Edited once, last by jhon32 ().

• Hi jhon32, thank you very much for your reply,

There is somewhere an image of dream elite 6 specific for Vu+Uno4kSE ? Do you have a link of that image specific for Vu+Uno4kSE? I cannot find such image with google.

Edited once, last by nick64 ().

• Thank you very much jhon32, you are the hero! It works!

I do not know what is ci+ manager v2.3 deb (I did not found this plugin anywhere) but surprisingly, there was a "ciplushelper 4.8" in the plugin download list and it works with it.

I'm wondering if this plugin is the reason that encrypted channels are working now (ciplushelper 4.8) and if yes, I'm wondering if this plugin works with openatv and if yes, how could I download this plugin locally to install it in openatv 6.3 or 6.4.

Or, I need to learn and de-clutter a little bit this pure 2 image, as it has a lot of satellites preloaded that I don't need.

THANKS AGAIN jhon32!

• Thank you master G but I've already tried openatv 6.3 and ciplushelper 5.2-r1 (I've written in my first message above) and the screen remains black with that combination.

Could this mean that in fact the pure 2 image was the key factor that solved the problem? Or maybe ciplushelper version 4.8 is different than ciplushelper 5.2-r1 ?

Thank you,

• CI Plus Helper 4.8 OpenATV

Nu l-am incercat, deoarece am Dreambox Two. Dar, ai cerut 4.8 ATV-poftim.

Daca doresti sa descarci un ,,plugin" de pe ,,feed"-ul image pe care il folosesti la moment, foloseste in telnet

opkg download enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-ciplushelper

Il gasesti pe ruta

/home/root/

• this is last post on this forum ! qent delete ,,,MASTER G,,,, NOT IMPORTED! iyersteday i try find and download and i download too much! what! i dont find what i need and what i post hire ,i dont ask for any profit! why ask for donation? you qent delete this ! i help free ! i dont need enymoore this forum ,delete my acount !

• Hi guys,

In fact it's only the pure2 image that decrypt my channels with my module, there is no need of ciplushelper or anything.

I was misled by the need of "ci+ manager" that I do not know what is and where to find, but it seems that everything needed is already inside pure2.

So, many thanks guys for help, thank you very much again jhon32, I hope you'll help also other guys in need.

• master G

Closed the thread.

Forum Romania LinuxSat

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!