Openatv 6.4 Factory image wanted

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,125 times. The last Post () by lme.

• Hello everyone

I am searching for the factory image openatv 6.4 for my Edision os mio+ 4k

I had the device for a month now and I made a mistake with one of the images so I had to use a recovery image, and I lost the Original Edision bootlogo and it shows the logo of the image on the 1st slot

So if anyone can provide me with the factory image which shows Edision logo on booting instead of the known OpenAtv logo, I will be so grateful .

another thing

is the rc red button works when you hold it for a while?

mine only accept the short press but the holding isn't working but other colored buttons works very well short press and holding

thanks

• You asked the same thing in the OpenATV forum, you're in the right place there too

read here too please

You should try to reflash the box again

use a small sized USB stick, 2 GB is quiet enough.

see the Flash How To which describes which image version you should use and how you should proceed: Flashanleitung mit USB Stick OS mio+ 4K / How to flash OS mio+ 4K via USB stick

You can also use the openATV Version 6.4 recovery_emmc.zip, openATV Nightly Downloads please keep in mind that the openatv-6.4-osmio4kplus-xxxxxxxx_recovery_emmc.zip deletes all images including the multiboot images!

• Hannibal_Lecter

First of all thanks for your reply

As you said I really did post the same request on openatv forum but I got no answer unfortunately so I put it here and I got your kind answer

I think I failed to explain my need

I know all what you have said and I know how to flash my device with a recovery. That's what I have done and I lost the Edision logo on a black screen at the beginning of booting the device so I am searching for a factory image that have Edision logo instead of openatv known logo

Thanks

• The problem has been solved eventually

I used openvision recovery on 1st slot and I got the Edision logo at the beginning as I wanted

and btw it didn't delete the other images on other slots and also using openatv did the same and didn't delete the images on slots from 2 to 4

also I got the red button long working.

By the way the device is mio 4k plus

So I think this post moved to the wrong place

Thanks

Edited once, last by sylarx86 ().

• I don't know why python 3 images are not so stable with me

I know they became better than their earlier versions but still not my best choice

I still prefer openpli over other images

I tried openpli with py 3, and it bricked my box.

no problem with openvix & atv7.1

NIHIL SINE DEO !

Edision OS Mio 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Multi-Stream H.265 HEVC Receiver UHD 2160p

Download Edision OS Mio 4K Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PurE2, SatDreamGR.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!