Best image, plugins and skins for Amiko Viper 4K Combo

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 890 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Official Post

There is no such thing as "The Best" it`s just somebodies opinion and might not be what you prefer.

You`ve got official images from the openpli, openvision (openpli based), openatv - openbh - openhdf - openspa - openvix (all based on the OE-A build environment) and pure2 teams. Flash one of these images to internal memory and load the rest from multiboot to see what's best for you.

Skins need to be compatible with the image chosen. Again, nobody knows what you prefer so you'll need to try some for yourself.

Enigma2 Skins

We don`t know which kind of plugins you need either.

Enigma2 Plugins

• I have downloaded this image you suggest. How can i put on amiko viper via my usb?

Do i have just copy it direct to my usb or do i need to extract and put file amiko ... or file viper4k in usb?

Thanks again for this testing new image opportunity...

• Official Post

How can i put on amiko viper via my usb?

Do i have just copy it direct to my usb or do i need to extract and put file amiko ... or file viper4k in usb?

Amiko Viper 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download Amiko Firmware & Images. Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision & PurE2.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!