Dreambox Two UltraHD from Amazon.de

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 771 times. The last Post () by ml55.

• I managed to grab a Dreambox two HD from Amazon.de during the prime day /warehouse no box no HDMI cable (i got it for excellent price )

first thing i tried it in a rescue mode for future image installation i got message : no dhcp ?

regular boot showed the image installed experimental image 2022.02.24 tried to update : no update found

Genuine Plugin response : invalid response from server

i am writing this after i request a return and full refund 😕

currently i am in London, UK

• first thing i tried it in a rescue mode for future image installation i got message : no dhcp ?

I read and write messages through Google Translate.

Maybe I misunderstood.

Are you connected to the network: LAN or Wi-Fi?

How did you get into rescue mode:

a) through power off?

b) through the menu?

c) via telnet?

regular boot showed the image installed experimental image 2022.02.24 tried to update : no update found

Genuine Plugin response : invalid response from server

Latest image from DP -22-04-2022

Without an internet connection, there will be no updates.

There may also be no updates with the Internet.

This plugin (Genuine Plugin) should have been removed from the feed a long time ago.

DP is now Chinese and this plugin is superfluous.

PS: dream is bought by fans who understand enigma2.

• Official Post

first thing i tried it in a rescue mode for future image installation i got message : no dhcp ?

In rescue mode WIFI doesn`t work, so you must be connected to the router with an ethernet cable when trying to flash any image.

If you are hard wired to the router have you tried changing the nameserver in network settings to use either Google or Cloudflare Public DNS Servers?

• master G

Set the Label from General Support to Networking Support
  • Myshel

Thanks for your reply ,

to run rescue mode I did power switch on the back and press the switch on the front top same time it turn to orange ( I got an old dm820 so I did install images before )

I connected the PowerBook direct to the receiver ( like I usually do) via Ethernet cable to install the image

The dreambox did not give me IP address to access and to install a new image

I run the dreambox normal mode I connected to wifi, It did run normally I did install few plugins to be sure that ever thing is ok , I did access the box via browser to see the bouquet with No issues

When I checked ( Genuine Plug-in ) of course it was connected to the wifi

I think it’s fake box

New Dreambox Two user :smiling face with sunglasses:

Ex DM820

• first thing i tried it in a rescue mode for future image installation i got message : no dhcp ?

In rescue mode WIFI doesn`t work, so you must be connected to the router with an ethernet cable when trying to flash any image.

If you are hard wired to the router have you tried changing the nameserver in network settings to use either Google or Cloudflare Public DNS Servers?

In Rescue mode the dm generate its own IP address and accordingly you access it via hard wire / cable

So I enter the dm two rescue mode and on the tiny screen on Two did not show ip address to access it from my MacBook (direct Ethernet cable )

So it was all direct connection not via router or switch

Ex DM820

• Just to be clear - is the DMTwo hard wired to the MacBook or the Router? If MacBook connect it to the router instead.

dmTwo hard wired to macbook direct no router no wifi

i am currently in LONDON in a hotel and i was afraid that the dmTwo is fake and since i bought it open box from Amazon.de so thought to check it while i am traveling

so I understand from you that the dmTwo did not give me ip Address since it should be connected to a router first then macbook access it via router

so what about Genuine Plug in ? why it give me error ? i check it while dmTwo connected via wifi

thanks

Ex DM820

• Official Post

so I understand from you that the dmTwo did not give me ip Address since it should be connected to a router first then macbook access it via router

Correct, i think the problem is because its going through the hotel network and the MacBook.

I personally wouldn`t send the box back until it was tested on my own router.

so what about Genuine Plug in ? why it give me error ? i check it while dmTwo connected via wifi

As Myshel has already mentioned, the Genuine plugin has been removed from the server.

You are receiving the OpenSSL error because the image is old and requires an update.

I think it’s fake box

Currently there are no DMTwo clones, so you don`t need to worry about that.

• i was afraid it was damaged dmTwo box since it was open box from Amazon some body may fried it or damage it by wrong image firm ware

thanks all for your support

Ex DM820

Dreambox Two Ultra HD 2x DVB-S2X MIS Tuner 4K 2160p E2 Linux Dual Wifi H.265 HEVC

Download DreamTwo Dreambox Two 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!