Configuration of Streams from Edision OS mio 4k plus

• Hi,

I have a problem with the streams exposed by my Edision Box. Specifically I want to setup a HLS server using ffmpeg and I have it successfully working from my other Engima2 box (a AX Multibox T TWIN). Specifically the streams coming from the Saorview channels in Ireland (Freeview equivalents) contains EPG data and its seems its impossible within ffmpeg to ignore these streams and therefore the ffmpeg process fails to allow me transform the stems into a set of valid mp4 streams within a HLS container. The FFMPEG works perfectly with Freesat streams and the AX Multibox includes some configuration via its transcode capability) to manipulate the streams dynamically.

I am wondering if there are any options either directly or via plugin's that would allow me to strip the streams of all content other than the primary video and audio ? Alternatively, if anyone could show me how / where to manipulate the output streams exposed via OpenWebIF that might be enough for me to manipulate the streams before they reach my HLS server box.

Even better If anyone knows of a HLS plugin or equivalent that would be great - I have seen the SATIP etc but nothing to create HLS files.

Thanks in advance

Jerome

Edision OS MIO+ Plus 4K DVB-S2X + DVB-S2/T2/C (H.265/HEVC) Linux Enigma 2 Combo Tuner with Multistream, Blindscan Support, Dual Band Wi-Fi 5G/2.4G & OLED Display.

Download Edision OS MIO+ Plus 4K Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenBh - OpenDroid - OpenESi - OpenHDF - OpenPLi - OpenSPA - OpenViX - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatDreamGR

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!