Need help setting up motorized dish on a Hitube 4K Combo Plus with openatv 6.4

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 334 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Good day everyone, a few days ago I bought the HITUBE 4K COMBO decoder, Linux-bases decoder on which I immediately downloaded the OpenATV 6.4 image.

So far everything ok, my problem is that I have a motorized system that was not mounted very precisely and therefore on my old Clarke Tech 3100HD I was easily able to correct the orbit of each satellite, so that the pointing of the dish was quite accurate (for example the satellites at 9 ° East for me must be at 8 ° East, etc).

I can't understand with my new Hitube (OpenATV 6.4) how to correct the various orbs of the satellites, could someone more experienced than me explain how to do it ???

Thank you

• Official Post

Try with USALS first. If that doesn`t work we can try a different configuration with individual stored positions for each satellite.

Blue button > Tuner Setup > Tuner Configuration > Choose Tuner A

Configuration mode - simple

Mode - positioner

Set the Latitude & Longitude for your location and save.

• master G

Added the Label Dish & Motor Support

OpenATV Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

OpenATV Supported Models ~ Airdigital, Amiko, Anadol, Atemio, Atto, AX Technology, Axas, Beyonwiz, Dinobot, Dreambox, Edision, EVO, Ferguson, Formuler, Galaxy Innovations, Gigablue, Golden Interstar, HDBox, Hitube, James Donkey, IQON, Izibox, Jepssen, Maxdigital, Medialink, MaXytec, MediaArt, Megaset, Miraclebox, MK-Digital, Mut@nt, Novaler, Octagon, Odin, Optibox, Protek, PULSe, Qviart, Red-Eagle, Relook, Roxxs, SAB, Sezam, Sogno, Space, Spycat, Technomate, Telestar, Tiviar, T-Rex, Uclan, Venton Unibox, Vimastec, VisionNet, VU+, VUplus, World Vision, Vizyon, WWio, Xsarius, and Xtrend.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!