3 LNB's into one STB ? what is the best ?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 623 times. The last Post () by ivanlendl.

• Hello,

I am planning to buy a new STB (very soon my STB died the other day rip)

I have this configuration 1 LNB 13 (1 cable) + 1 LNB 19 (1 cable) + 1 LNB 28 (2 cable) so in total 4 cables 3 LNBs

is it possible to connect all in one STB? what kind of STB could do the job? Vu+, Gigablue, what model? any accessory I need to buy? do I need a FCB tuner?

appreciate any help or suggestion from you guys that have more knowledge then me

many thanks

• Hi thanks for replying

LNB 28 it was an existing installation I found the dish on the roof with 1 LNB and 2 cables (it was a s*y installation) then I have installed my dish with 13 and 19 (1 cable each)

Can I connect 3 LNB into STB with 2 Tuners type FCB? using a DiSeq? can I watch one program and record a second one or even watch another one via Webif from the same LNB?

sorry maybe answers sounds obvious to you but not to me :smiling face:

many thanks

• Recording one channel and watching another is supported if both are from same frequency on single tuner box,

Probably on dual tuner you can achieve recording diffrent sat and watch diffrent sat at same time,

May be you have dual output LNB, so two cables.

DiSeqC 4*1 switch you can connect 4 LNB at a time ,

With 8*1 , one can watch 8,

By cascading 4*1 and 8*1 one can even tune 32 diffrent sats,

Based on your budget you can buy, i am not from Europe, so not sure which box people use most.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!