stalker problem

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 904 times. The last Post () by Antepenultim8.

• facing a problem with h9s , stalker was working fine once we update version and reinstalled the stalker plugin , we press on stalker to start but it doesnt start , then you should press in continuity maybe 8 times in repeated times so that the stalker start any idea about this problem ? i checked memory is fine , also any idea where i can find stalker qt plugin ?

• facing a problem with h9s , stalker was working fine once we update version and reinstalled the stalker plugin , we press on stalker to start but it doesnt start , then you should press in continuity maybe 8 times in repeated times so that the stalker start any idea about this problem ? i checked memory is fine , also any idea where i can find stalker qt plugin ?

Index of /paneladdons/Pluginsoe20/stalkerportal

bez wody nie ma życia, więc trzymam się blisko niej

Hi all, I think like many other places, it would be nice not to keep posts sent without a minimum of introduction....no hello, no hardware info, nothing, just reply to my question and hello friends....without me....

• which image can run the stalker plugin ? all images i tried it doesnt run stalker anymore , you press on stlaker but doesnt start return you ot previous step please help

thanks for your reply , actually i am downloading the plugin stalker but when i press on it to start the portal it return back to the previous step ,this problem on all images from the time we update the image .please help if you can

Edited once, last by master G: Merged a post created by bingospania into this post. ().

• the question you should ask

is

on openvix latest on a zgemma 9s

does stalker Q work ?

i just put down what you should have asked in a simple way

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

• it does work but not on all images ie OpenATV

and you have to mess about a bit to get to work

but i would use multistalker

or AJ tools

linuxsat-support.com/thread/147133/

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!