CCcam for Zgemma H9 & OpenATv 6.4

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,667 times. The last Post () by Alienato.

• Hello,

I need a CCAM do run in OpenAtv 6.4.

I tried this one enigma2-softcams-cccam-all-images_2.3.8_cccam_mips_arm_all.ipk but the when i click in the red boton doesn´t appears the Menu softcam.

I had tried this one enigma2-plugin-softcams-cccam_2.3.2-r0.0_armv7ahf-neon.ipk without success.

Can some help me to get the right .ipk file.

The box is a enigma2 Zeggma H9s.

Thanks

• master G

Approved the thread.
    • Best Answer
    • Official Post

Add the softcam feed then download what you need from there.

• Hello,

i follow the instruction in here: OpenATV SoftCam Feed and install the softcam-feed-universal_4.7-r0_all.ipk .

in the plugins i install the CCAM (just one available), but the image of the provider stop´s every 5 seconds. I did remove the CCAM and install several OSCAM available on the universal feed Softcam, but i do have image.

In the terminal i use this command to remove softcam-feed-universal_4.7

* opkg remove softcam-feed-universal_4.7-r0_all.ipk

The only CAM that seems working good in OpenAtv 6.4 is the OSCAM - enigma2-softcams-oscam-all-images_11.676-emu-r798-arm+mips_all.ipk

With this CAM i didn´t have any freeze.

Just wont give my feedback and if there is suggestions will be great.

The Satellite i watch is the Hispasat 30W.

Thanks,

Miguel

• Very strange indeed, i have a ZGemma H9S with OATV 6.4 as well and all cams downloaded from the feed are working except the CCcam 2.32 DE that has some freezes.

• master G

Added the Label ARM Support

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!