My box is dying....

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 867 times. The last Post () by CCcam.

• My old box is giving up.....I tried to change the 2 capacitors on the power board and it helped a bit. Before swapping them out I had no main display (slowly died), very sluggish remote control actions and all over slow responding....Now it's better but I can tell there are still problems. I can get picture on all channels so I think the Tv tuner is ok....But what else to do to bring it back to life?

Any help much appreciated, still love my old box.....Thx

VuDuo2 - OpenBlackhole, VuSolo2, DM500HDv2, OpenelecBox, DM600, ---------------------------------------------
    0.8/4.8/7.0/13.0/16.0/19.2/23.5/28.2

• Best Answer
    • Official Post

If you want to do it properly then you should replace all of them, i did my ultimo 4k tuners last year, but really all them should be done at the same time.

This is a list for your STB i found online

• Hello everyone, yes as friend Jensen says and also change your power supply to see the result....

Thx for your answer. Can I use a power supply from VuSolo2?

VuDuo2 - OpenBlackhole, VuSolo2, DM500HDv2, OpenelecBox, DM600, ---------------------------------------------

• CCcam

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • No luck, psu not interchangeable. VuSolo2 doesn't have a separate psu...

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!