VU uno 4kse trying to access over my local network

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 790 times. The last Post () by Hannibal_Lecter.

• Hi. I am trying to connect to my receiver on Windows 11 via the network, I can see the receiver but when I try to open it asks for a username and password. I have never set one up and looked all through the menus and unable to find any way to find this information out. Could anyone assist please? Thanks Reg

• How to change password using Telnet with FTP prog DCC oder Filezilla.

open FTP Prog

enter your correct IP, or click on the magnifying glass, then on search, double click on the correct IP address and 2x ok, ready.

Now klick on Telnet:

user name: root (press enter)

write: passwd (press enter)

write the password you want (press enter) the entered password is not visible

write your new password again (press enter)

It should look something like this. It depends on what software and box you are using.

reboot

VU+ UNO 4K SE PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!