NFR multyboot

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 752 times. The last Post () by ahmed gazye.

• I would like install more than 10images on zegmmah nfr multy but give me a message You cant install more than 10images Any one can helpe for this metars.

• ok .How i can open easy python desmiler .i dont have linux could pleade explaine to me

pasted-from-clipboard.png

open easy python desmiler through windows

Take care of this modification for installation on usb

If you want to install on Micro-SD-Card Go back to the next topic in the forum

• Is it possobel to give me files sir

I do not own your device zegmmah , my device is Spark 7162. If you want to try the modification of Spark devices on your device under your responsibility, it is available in the topic referred to.

• Mr Ahmed

I dont know how to modfide files by easy python dismiler .Would you like explean to me how to modfide by this easy bython.واكون لك من الشاكرين .

Wait for my topic but it needs steps supported by pictures as long as you did not understand it from the topic of the brother angel_heart

Although you asked me to explain the method of modification On the public and private forum, I promised & agree you and prepare the

subject with pictures to be clear to you and others, but you could not wait for me to complete the subject for you, And when I prepared the subject I found you wrote to my dear brother isah2, so he gave you the modification made Because he has the same your device.

In this way, you did not learn how to do the things you love or make the way easier for you.

In the end, this is your choice

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!