oscam config problem

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,394 times. The last Post () by Antepenultim8.

• hi,

I convert an active Cline to oscam by ( cccam to oscam converter V 1.2 )

I put created oscam.server and user.server by dcc to tuxbox/config

I restart the emu ( enigma2_softcams_oscam_all_images_11_676_emu_r798_arm+mips_all )

but it doesn't open any channel ... would you please say why ? which action is wrong ?

my receiver is solo with openpli6.2 image

• master G

Approved the thread.
    • Best Answer

Hi.

These automated converters are not very reliable. It is better to use your own algorithm in the human brain than a numerical algorithm from an unreliable programmer :). Convert it yourself.

However, you also need basic Oscam configuration files. Download them for example from here:

https://www.linuxsat-support.com/cms/attachment/193620-universal-basic-oscam-cfg-files-zip/

Then just add your CCCAM readers to the OSCAM configuration - they are inserted into the "oscam.server" file, as in the conversion instructions, here:

s3n0

Alternatively, you can insert your current Oscam configuration files here, after deleting your passwords and IP addresses or server names (replace them with some letters such as: XXXXXX).

• zyxzyx

Selected a post as the best answer.
    • thank you ,

I tried to do what you said but I didn't get result certainly I did something wrong

so , would you please config this Cline for me this time , and I'll do the rest by myself

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!