How to transfer a new plugin on spark 7162 box (spark mode not Enigma2)

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 724 times. The last Post () by aa7590.

• experts help how i connect my box to pc to tranfer new plugin to my box give the pc software and in stepwise method (NOTE IN SPARK MODE NOT FOR ENIGMA MODE OK)

IN SPARK MODE

use kingston or sandisk usb 4 or 8 GB

Make sure that the folder is not inside another folder, and there is no any Foldr it except Foldr plugin only.

After unzip the plugin file, transfer the file named plugin to the usb and place it in the device.

It will come to you with a message. Do you want to update the plugins ? Press OK, and the device will upload it and then it will re start

• master G

Added the Label Plugin Support
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “spark 7162 help urgent” to “How to transfer a new plugin on spark 7162 box (spark mode not Enigma2)”.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!