Zgemma H7 epg problem

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 843 times. The last Post () by hs5424.

• Hi All,

I supplied and fitted a Zegemma H7 with Vix for a friend about 3 years ago. I use a Tiviar and have had zero issues with it for the past 5 years, however they are no longer available so the Zegemma H7 was a suggested alternative.

Recently my friend is having trouble with the Epg guide not being displayed properly. It appears as there is only now and next displayed. I had him try a force epg download but he is getting a fail error notice. The box is not online . I used cross epg and open TV providers as this never fails on my Tiviar. Both are running the same Vix image.

Any ideas.

• Official Post

it is probably corrupt, clear the data, there is a plugin here

• Thanks jenseneverest fot your feedback.

I am suspect of the sat signal feed to the box as I think the notice when download failed said something about failed to tune . I will have to call to the site when I am next in the area which is about 80 miles away.

keep you posted.

• Official Post

Thanks jenseneverest fot your feedback.

I am suspect of the sat signal feed to the box as I think the notice when download failed said something about failed to tune . I will have to call to the site when I am next in the area which is about 80 miles away.

keep you posted.

is it on a motorised dish ? crossepg has had a bug for many years where it fails to tune to the correct sat (28.2e in this case) from either east or west positions ..... i can remember which, a work around would be a zap timer to 28.2 before epg download.

Or is a single tuner in use ?? then perhaps a clash with a recording ?? the recording will take preference in that case.

• Its on a fixed dish with twin feeds from 28e. I have the same vix image on my Tiviar and never a problem with the EPG. I will call to take a look next time I am in the area. It could be something simple.

Keep you posted,

Thanks again.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!