oscam cw fack

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,169 times. The last Post () by sedutor.

• boa noite

como à pouco tenho oscam estive a ler poste de março e abril.

o que li acerca dos ataques à hora dos jogos ja andam à uns meses em diversos paises.

em portugal no hispasat so desde julho. e andamos aqui em experiencias, testes e teorias.

uma pergunta que faco é se como ja teem mais tempo nestas andanças se houve alguma novidade para conturnar estas cw facks?

good night as i have oscam i was reading post from march and april. What I read about attacks at game time has been going on for a few months in several countries. in portugal in hispasat only since july. and we walk here in experiments, tests and theories. a question that I ask is if as you already have more time in these wanderings if there was any news to circumvent these cw facks?

• Friend good night say in some forums that there is already data to see the games and I've done some tests on games days and we have just like I have only freshness in Hispasat clear in the Sports Canal and Eleven and Benfica in Satelite, and the best It's the IPTV as I joined without freses you need to find good servers but they are expensive I preferred to pay dearly and have no problems is the tip friend

Seductive LG.

:Translate:

Edited once, last by oktus: lease respect the forum rules and post in English ().

• fiz a pergunta porque em outros paises ja aconteceu o mesmo mas à mais tempo. podia ja haver solucoes

I asked the question because in other countries the same happened but the longest. There could already be solutions

:Translate:

Edited once, last by oktus: lease respect the forum rules and post in English ().

• Good morning, I'm currently watching the sportv hd1 without any flaws but on the day of the game I'm going to look at the porto ws braga but I didn't look for the forum to work I have another friend as a partner and then it costs euros but later when the game starts Porto ws Braga game I can tell you if it really works right now I'm testing it I know that a receiver doesn't open another service and the new service opens

• Bom dia eu neste momento estou a ver a sportv hd1 sem falhas mas logo no dia do jogo vou olhar da o porto ws braga maseu nao procurei o forum para eu trabalhar tenho um outro amigo como socio e aí cuista euros mas mais logo quando comecar o jogo do Porto ws Braga eu posso informar se realmente funciona neste momento estou a testar sei que num receptor nao abre um outro servico e o novo servico abre

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!