how can find BISS Keys for feed now

There are 33 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,146 times. The last Post () by rush1.

• Official Post

Guys you can get your own keys, why always rely on other's ?

• master G

Added the Label Biss Feed Key Support
  • Guys you can get your own keys, why always rely on other's ?

I already have tried several times, and NEVER get any. Sometimes, later on, when I found it on somewhere else I just make a "find" into "CW Brute List" and the CW is not there. So... I just don´t understand why never find anything!?

It doesn't work on 7e. I need 16-digit codes, but the program has 12-digit codes. Can you tell me the difference?

I already have tried several times, and NEVER get any. Sometimes, later on, when I found it on somewhere else I just make a "find" into "CW Brute List" and the CW is not there. So... I just don´t understand why never find anything!?

Given link is an old cw list & Not updated this is a small list for testing can't get new biss or cw in this list .

• Official Post

indeed, see the tool fiji posted here:

• indeed, see the tool fiji posted here:

Thanks but I believe that your answer does not match what we spoke.

We spoke about CW and the link you provided is about C8. With C8 we need to find CW... and what we spoke is with .TS file get the CW.

Am I correct or I misunderstood it?

Thanks!

• Simple :

1-record a .ts

2-use tool to get c-8 from recorded .ts file

( We are trying to get current CW from c-8 )

who are intrested please post cw here : Post Cryp-8 Here

• Yep.

Makes sense what you said... but software I told name is CW Brute:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

I thought it would give CW from TS file... But now I think it was misunderstood from my side.

Software name should be related to C8 and not to CW!

• Official Post

I'm not at home

Best thing to do is upload some.. ts recordings so we are all working off the same stuff. State the sat and transponder details and record 2 minutes of the full stream.

Then I will connect up my pc when home tonight.

• You are talking about a different app which could do what you want but i don't know if this one

does this.

I mean it's possible to create an app which will take as input a .ts file and find the CW(if it's there).

If the one you posted does that or the title of the app is wrong i don't know.

• Yes the app (software) is not the one you told.

Now, I'm not fully 100% sure about it... I just can say that I never get one CW from it... and also the Brute cw list don't seems ok because have less numbers (don´t have the 16 digits). Later on I will investigate it again...

Sorry if I create any confusion for your side... ;-)

Keys for Biss Encrypted Feeds

Satellite TV biss keys for Athletics, Basketball, Biking, Boxing, Cage Fighting MMA - UFC, Cricket, Dutch TV, Equestrian, Football, Formula 1, Gymnastics, Handball, Ice Hockey, Martial Arts, Motorsport, NFL Football, Ping Pong, Rowing, Rugby, Sailing, Skateboarding, Soccer, Tennis, TV shows, Winter Sport, Wrestling, Test & Unknown feeds.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!