how can find BISS Keys for feed now

There are 33 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,147 times. The last Post () by rush1.

• Does this info is "oficial"?

I mean, was given by someone from Sat-Universe?

No "problem" (for me) to be here... just that Sat-Universe was an "old" forum with MANY users with sat data input. Let's hope that they can move here and upload same info!

• Official Post

I asked a few mods from there and they are working on it....?? as to when it will be back is anyone's guess,

and yes i agree it would be nice to have a much more active feed hunter section on this forum, hopefully new (and old) members will also get into sharing keys here too.

• I asked a few mods from there and they are working on it....?? as to when it will be back is anyone's guess,

and yes i agree it would be nice to have a much more active feed hunter section on this forum, hopefully new (and old) members will also get into sharing keys here too.

If the SatUniverse team have plans to put the site back online it might be useful to make some type of official statement on other forums or their twitter account. At least it would let members know what is going on.

• I asked a few mods from there and they are working on it....?? as to when it will be back is anyone's guess,

If the SatUniverse team have plans to put the site back online it might be useful to make some type of official statement on other forums or their twitter account. At least it would let members know what is going on.

I already asked in Twitter (some days ago) about if they will put site live again. So far, no answer. Their Twitter has almost none messages. Not sure if they use it... but I agree that they should say something. Let's hope that the "job" they did (and all users) will not be "lost".

• Today Site Message :

Website under maintenance!

We are undergoing some maintenance work on the website. Please be patient as we will be back soon!

Thank you!

site will be comeback .

• I recorded the entire frequency, yes. Using altdvb. I tried to share the recording but all the ts files I have are very big. I normally record some minutes, as I have the feeling it increases the chances of finding c8.

Seems your decoder is much more efficient... it is sometimes difficult, or even impossible, to find c8 for me

• I recorded the entire frequency, yes. Using altdvb. I tried to share the recording but all the ts files I have are very big. I normally record some minutes, as I have the feeling it increases the chances of finding c8.

Seems your decoder is much more efficient... it is sometimes difficult, or even impossible, to find c8 for me

it uses a remote server (very powerful) + a list of known CW to speed up the process (this is what I understood from reverse engineering of the process)

Do you have a Nvdia card o just using bruteforce?

Keys for Biss Encrypted Feeds

Satellite TV biss keys for Athletics, Basketball, Biking, Boxing, Cage Fighting MMA - UFC, Cricket, Dutch TV, Equestrian, Football, Formula 1, Gymnastics, Handball, Ice Hockey, Martial Arts, Motorsport, NFL Football, Ping Pong, Rowing, Rugby, Sailing, Skateboarding, Soccer, Tennis, TV shows, Winter Sport, Wrestling, Test & Unknown feeds.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!