BISS1 vs BISS2

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,141 times. The last Post () by vsacpbet.

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • master G

Added the Label Biss Feed Key Support
  • the end.

What you mean?

he mean that biss2 is impossible to crack, that what he mean. He is correct, impossible to crack, receiver need to be in ebu database for the feed and need biss2 algo in it. forget biss2, you not gonna hack.

Well, I cannot say you are wrong because I'm not even close to be an expert into this issue.

I just say that "impossible" is a very strong word... I prefer to think it as "hard"... but, as I told above, I am not an expert!

• Well, I cannot say you are wrong because I'm not even close to be an expert into this issue.

I just say that "impossible" is a very strong word... I prefer to think it as "hard"... but, as I told above, I am not an expert!

Well, yes impossible a strong word but for joe average with $100 receiver he got no chance.

Hard, might be better but for hard, joe average need MediaKind RX8200 receiver or like that, activated with biss2 algorithm, loaded with exact biss2 xml file for decrypt that feed, MediaKind RX8200 need to be in ebu database for that exact feed and joe average need to be given xml file for that exact feed by ebu.

what chance joe average got, hard or impossible ?

• If you say so... What can I say! Nothing!

But it is expected to all (or almost all) streams go to BISS2... or just the most important games?

Because, as far as I read, the BISS2 was created some years ago (2018?)... and, so far, a small % is using BISS2 now!

Edited once, last by vsacpbet ().

Keys for Biss Encrypted Feeds

Satellite TV biss keys for Athletics, Basketball, Biking, Boxing, Cage Fighting MMA - UFC, Cricket, Dutch TV, Equestrian, Football, Formula 1, Gymnastics, Handball, Ice Hockey, Martial Arts, Motorsport, NFL Football, Ping Pong, Rowing, Rugby, Sailing, Skateboarding, Soccer, Tennis, TV shows, Winter Sport, Wrestling, Test & Unknown feeds.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!