how to find a biss key for feeds?

There are 50 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,425 times. The last Post () by rush1.

• Yes, rush1 is right. Every request is hash based, so it's not possible to get the key directly (perhaps through an API, but it's unknown). I'll sniff communication with wireshark when I have time to.

A possibility would be to setup an own server, that does the job. Currently this is all done manually (pipe .ts to C8 calculator, export C8 to Rainbow Table Tool, export the key to Softcam.Key, restart Oscam). As I already built up a CUDA Server on my Linux Maschine, the key finding was boostet a lot. I get most keys in a few seconds.

If we had a Enigma plugin for extracting C8 out of .ts and send it to my server, read the key back and update Softcam.key, it could all be done automatically as the BISS autokey function does. We could define the protocols and security ourselfes.

Someone likes Python programming? ;)

Hello !

In first place, thanks for the info, im starting in the feeds world but at the moment im a total noob. Im learning a lot with yours posts.

I don't know how get a Enigma Plugin but if I can contribute with money to the proyect I would be pleased .

And I have a little knows about Phyton, perhaps I can contribute programming.

The project sounds great and if i can cooperate with you and get the passwords automatically i would be very happy.

Regards.

• Any updates on the server ? i'm looking forward to it ,

i have contacted free dvb to give us the access to their API but they didn't respond

Freedvb has the fastest autoroll biss service and that's what sells their boxes (Hellobox).. you will need to give them something in return.. probably help to improve their softwares.

i think forever has the best AU biss service

Well, having the API key would be great and would save a lot of costs for a high performance server.

The next problem I see is that the receiver hardware is not powerful enough to decode MPEG4:2:2 (MPEG4 10Bit Profile), which most of the feeds are using.

Also NVIDIA, INTEL or AMD GPU's can't decode it on hardware. So a possible solution would be to use an existing computer (in private LAN) to transcode MPEG4:2:2 to MPEG4:2:0 on CPU. So stream the biss decoded http stream to computer in LAN, transcode it and send it back to Enigma2 box to watch the feed. it would also be possible to serve it to others via sub second latency media server (ovenmediaengine for example), but therefore we need support for webRTC or LLHLS on the box. Does someone know an Enigma2 programmer?

• streaming the TS directly from enigma is enough to watch 4:2:2 feeds on PC, I don't think we need anything special here.

• The point is that I also like to watch the feed on TV without PC connected to TV via HDMI, so I like to stream it back to STB and let the STB do the jandling with TV. In my case: STB is in a different room than PC, but there is a WIFI connection available.

• its been 2 years now that im using this method but only for full hd yuv422 -> yuv420, 4k needs a high-end cpu to transcode the stream in real-time.

the real problem now is biss2

• Well, not completely correct. If you have a 4K Stream it is mostly H265 (not H264!) and nearly all GPU's can handle H265 yuv4:2:2 in hardware. Only H264 yuv4:2:2 has this problem. But as you said, nearly all 4k feeds use BISS-2, which is the show blocker. I also use the transcoding method for years, but I didn't find a way yet to automize the restream via STB.

• i have just a normal gpu for display i tried to transcode 4k yuv422 streams with cpu but the results were not good,

for me i have developed a small plugin that connect via telnet to my pc and launch the transcoding script

1_0_1_1_A0_0_642DAA_0_0_0_20230216175332.jpg

1_0_1_1_A0_0_642DAA_0_0_0_20230216175346.jpg

1_0_1_1_A0_0_642DAA_0_0_0_20230216175405.jpg

1_0_1_1_A0_0_642DAA_0_0_0_20230216175414.jpg

• This is an awesome plugin. Can you give me the source code? Of course without the login credentials. If you use intel CPU with GPU on chip, you can use the VAAPI and FFMPEG to transcode. It can handle H265 on hardware, even yuv422. some distributed libva's cannot handle it, but if you compile the lib from intels github repository, it's working fine. Transcoding H264 yuv422 to yuv420 takes about 50% of one CPU core on my AMD Ryzen 12 Core.

Keys for Biss Encrypted Feeds

Satellite TV biss keys for Athletics, Basketball, Biking, Boxing, Cage Fighting MMA - UFC, Cricket, Dutch TV, Equestrian, Football, Formula 1, Gymnastics, Handball, Ice Hockey, Martial Arts, Motorsport, NFL Football, Ping Pong, Rowing, Rugby, Sailing, Skateboarding, Soccer, Tennis, TV shows, Winter Sport, Wrestling, Test & Unknown feeds.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!