Dish Re-alignment required UK Manchester Location

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 461 times. The last Post () by FUCKYOUALL.

• Hi guys, i am looking for someone to realign my channel master 1.2m dish with a moteck H-H180 motor

In the last winds we had i have lost from 4-5 west up to 30 west in which i was getting. All the other sats seem fine.

Currently located in Rochdale UK.

I live in a bungalow so no hassle getting to the dish and i do have 3 tier werner ladders if that helps, cheers.

< VU+ Ultimo 4K - OpenBH v5.3 - Primesat PR1200 V-Box - CM 1.2M Dish - Jaeger SMR 1224 Motor - Inverto Twin C120 LNB - Raven Feedhorn >

• i have same dish and motor but in kings lynn norfolk and also need help aligning it please thanks, BanjoXo71 can i ask who aligned your dish in the first place please? as i have issues and need help with mine, its currently at > but not sure if its correct as ur also in the uk i thought id reach out on here for help, if u can be so kind to offer me help please, can u also post pics of your dish, motor, setup please thanks

c1e5fcd8-d82f-446a-a303-dbef14a3a7b2.jpg

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!