DCC problem with VUplus zero 4k

There are 48 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,752 times. The last Post () by Alexrazvan84.

• No ay search the zero 4k is nat give any ip adress, is conecttet via lan and on the meniu of the ruter îs not give Eni conecetion via lan netrork no ip conecetion to The ruter

• Perhapse is the Main bord OFF The vu plus zero 4k is damage, anadar explecation i dont see, i did evreting you frends sugest me to doit the result îs The seme!

• If the vu zero 4k is not showing no ip conecetion on the ruter via lan cable wat theat mean? Is hardwer problem? I ded evry thing you tel me tho do and is stil not rezolve the problem any solution please, can ay do somting alse to rezolve This problem

• The last solution I can offer you is the mobile app, which is enough for Apple and Google Play. That would be my last suggestion unless you have 14 days to return it directly through the recipient

There may also be a solution to finding out that there are multiple apps for each cell phone replacement remote for iOS and Google Play. Try this app and then I give up. I'm sorry, I have no idea

There may also be a solution to finding out that there are multiple apps for each cell phone replacement remote for iOS and Google Play. Try this Ap

p off and then I give up. Sorry, I have no idea

There may also be a solution to finding out that there are multiple apps for each cell phone replacement remote for iOS and Google Play. Try this app and then I give up. I'm sorry, I have no idea. There may also be a solution to find out if it is any

There are multiple apps for each phone, replacement remote control for iOS and Google Play. Try this app and then I give up. I'm sorry, I have no idea

:Translate:  

Edited once, last by oktus: Please respect the forum rules and post in English ().

• Hello i put the last vti imagine on usb stick The vuplus zero 4k is loading the imagine but now after finish the charge imagine remains stuck on the imagine, and is not going eny foword, on ader imagine is charge è remains stuck on video and leaguge meniu! Realy i Don not andestend wat can be the problem?!

VU+ Zero 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!