web browser?

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,083 times. The last Post () by agnagna.

• There used to be a very old Opera browser on a lot of images feeds.
    I don't think that exists anymore.

If you have a vu+ box, then there is a plugin called chromium.

If you have a quad core box with chipset 3798mv200 then there is a new plugin called chromium2 (dinobot 4k, gigablue 4k, octagon sf8008, amiko viper 4k, zgemma h9.h etc

To install that on openatv, first update your feed

telnet:

opkg update

then go in plugins/download plugins/extensions/chromium2

you will have a lot of default bookmarks. Dazn, bien, prime video, netflix etc. But you need your own accounts for them.

Very fiddly to use unless you got a keyboard or touchpad.

and to get out of the browser you have to press power button.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Hi , You can tell me if there is a web browser for Enigma2 ? ( for openatv-openpli-ecc)

Very Thanks

chromium. there is a version from april2022

Schránka02.jpg

Edited once, last by ikona ().

• Chromium2 is not for all receiver,if with your receiver you don´t find it in the ATV Feed under Extensions,your receiver can´t support Chromium2.For example with the most HISI receiver chromium2 works.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Chromium2 is not for all receiver,if with your receiver you don´t find it in the ATV Feed under Extensions,your receiver can´t support Chromium2.For example with the most HISI receiver chromium2 works.

Does this mean that my receiver is incapable of using Chromium2, or is that it support doesn't currently exist but may be added in the future?

ie is there a hardware restriction?

• I think thats means,that your receiver doesn´t are able to work´s this chromium2,because if it able,you find it on the Feed too.I don´t think,that is able in the future,becauce your receiver have not the software(Chip,Driver) for chromium2.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!