amiko his 4300 only opens satellite channels that do not require an internet connection, who can help me pleas

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 791 times. The last Post () by Haki Sertolli.

• hello to the group, a month ago I bought an amiko his 4300, at the moment only the satellite channels that do not require internet are open, I have oscam installed on the amiko, I also have cccam installed on the device but still it does not open the channels that require internet internet (cccam).

Please, who can help me, what did I do in this direction, to fix my device, to open these channels with cccam.

I would be very grateful to anyone who can find some time to help me in this direction

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Kerkese” to “amiko his 4300 only opens satellite channels that do not require an internet connection”.
  • Haki Sertolli

Changed the title of the thread from “amiko his 4300 only opens satellite channels that do not require an internet connection” to “amiko his 4300 only opens satellite channels that do not require an internet connection, who can help me pleas”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!