Alternative to TM-5402HD for Intelsat 907 27.5W

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,634 times. The last Post () by dave007.

• Hi.

living in Portugal and watching UK channels on Intelsat 907 @ 27.5W with a Technomate TM-5402HD. I would like to upgrade so I can get an EPG and schedule recordings from it which the Technomate does not allow as the feed does not deliver programme info.

What box or platform (by this I think mean Enigma 2, etc) will do this and allow me to add the required BISS keys. Can't suggest a budget as I have no idea what I'm after. The Technomate cost me £80.

TIA

• master G

Approved the thread.
    • Official Post

Just about any enigma2 box will do that, you need a channel list, keys, a plugin to download and assign epg, and a hard drive to record to.

Then take the time to read how an e2 box works, patience will also be required.

• Hi well worth making the move to enigma 2.

The lamedb file can be downloaded ceifp(lamedb settings) I think it is here on this web site. Download latest oscam.ipk file from this website use FILEZILLA to upload your files to the box.

The epg is obtained from the plugin epg import

The advantage is epg and BBC 4 in HD latest SoftCam.Key files have also the BBC radio stations. I think this file is loaded when you install the OSCAM.ipk file

Good luck

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!