Kodi

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,757 times. The last Post () by deanpez.

• Can anyone please point me in the right direction to install Kodi on my Vu+solo2

I attempted Downloading the latest Kodi plugin extension but during the process kept getting warnings and error messages cannot find files locations etc

After exiting from plugins cannot find where Kodi files etc are .

any help please

• to install kodi at vu solo 2 you need an external drive and you have to install a plugin called flashexpander otherwise you will get errors that you dont have permissions or enough space... but first you to connect with ftp to your receiver and clean up the old kodi files from the unsuccessfully installation you make before... I dont know why but vusolo 2 need this plugin for a large extension like kodi... vu solo 2 is a powerful box with no support from any team.

• Hello, as said above, the vu+ solo 2 is obsolete for this kind of plugin which requires a lot of space and power for use and I strongly advise you not to use flash expanders or any other plugin which will not do the work, the best for kodi is to have a recent device such as Octagonsf 8008 ..... there is no problem of space or memory ....

• Buy a new receiver its not a solution. I report a way without spending money with the extender addon and kodi works.
    As I said Vu solo 2 is a powerful receiver without any support. Teams stop support old model to make you buy a new one.
    But if want to spend money.... to be honest Kodi will never run pure at enigma2. If you want kodi try a android tv stick not a new receiver.

• Indeed, on my Vu+DUO4KSE KODI is well working but without any audio because the Vu+ ALSA driver have never bee developed by Vu+ developers.

So, finally, I invested money in the best STB on the market but KODI is still non working properly and I only can use it for normal streams without DRM content.

Vu+ DUO 4K SE - OpenATV 7.3

Zgemma H9.2H SE - OpenATV 7.3

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!