bulgariasat 1.9 E not open....?

• Code
    Hello everyone. congratulations for the great help forum. I am trying to visualize the channels of sat bulgariasat 1.9 east. but they don't open. I have oscam installed but I don't know if something needs to be configured in the oscam.dvbapi file so that these channels from the NEOSAT platform can be seen. help me please? Thanks a lot . Do you know if there is any way to watch the NEOSAT channels?
    Code

Code
    Hello everyone. congratulations for the great help forum. I am trying to visualize the channels of sat bulgariasat 1.9 east. but they don't open. I have oscam installed but I don't know if something needs to be configured in the oscam.dvbapi file so that these channels from the NEOSAT platform can be seen. help me please? Thanks a lot . Do you know if there is any way to watch the NEOSAT channels?

hola a todos. felicidades por el gran foro de ayuda. estoy intentando visualizar los canales del sat bulgariasat 1.9 east. pero no se me abren. tengo instalado oscam pero no se si hay que configurar algo en el archivo oscam.dvbapi para que se puedan ver estos canales de la plataforma NEOSAT. me ayudais por favor ? muchas gracias . sabeis si hay alguna forma de poder ver los canales de NEOSAT?

• master G

Approved the thread.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!