[Plugin] FilmXY

There are 103 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 20,997 times. The last Post () by Nec.

• Hello, is there subs in this plugin? In my case i need greek subs,so before download and install it can anyone tell me?thanks!

No. In order to have subtitles, you need to use the SubsSupport plugin. I once remade it, at the request of users, and added support for GoogleTranslate there. In the version remade by me, you can choose a subtitle file in any language, and it will be displayed in the one you need, for example, Greek

p.s. Read a few posts starting with this, I think it's not difficult to figure it out RE: History Zap Selector for OpenPli (6.x-9.x) © Dorik1972

• Thanks for the answer.i tryed to install it on vu solo,openpli 8.3 image,blackhole image and satdream 6 image with same results.after being installed and i tryed to open it receiver crash.

I know receiver is very old but its ok i wanna try some plugins on it before install them on my main receiver.

• Thanks for the answer.i tryed to install it on vu solo,openpli 8.3 image,blackhole image and satdream 6 image with same results.after being installed and i tryed to open it receiver crash.

I know receiver is very old but its ok i wanna try some plugins on it before install them on my main receiver.

crashlog append here

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• There is not a crashlog. Just the plugin shutting down. plugin doesnt exist anymore after i restart the receiver and opening the plugin menu(message appears but i dont rememeber it) i feedback tommorow with screenshot and i try to find any crashlog.thanks

• After installation of the v.1.1 I receive message "no module named request" (note "request").

Tried to install "opkg install python-request" - unknown command.

Tried to install "opkg install python-requestS" - ... are up to date.

Image: latest OpenATV 6.4.

Note: There were no problems like this in v. 1.0

• To say hello to my friend and to ask since I see that you fixed Adult, so I'm interested because it opens the first movie and the second doesn't open the third or the fourth, so you can see if you can fix it, if you can't fix it, ok, but let's say you click it with the TS player, it opens but doesn't start, ok. Thank you in advance for tried

• if the message appears ?no streamink link? how do i fix it? it means there is no link

and he, in my opinion, does not understand, it is useless to explain to him. Alternatively, you can check on the computer, enter a link to the FilmXY resource in the browser and check if these movies work on the computer. then you can talk about something and ask to fix it. by the way, a similar plugin was RPM, a lot of resources were disassembled in it and everything worked clearly, but the author died, and no one supports the plugin anymore or wants to make a mod for it, it was a great plugin.

• Install the module its looking for - opkg install python-requests

In my previous message I told that the message reads: "No module named request". So, it looks like the plugin looks for "request" but not "requests". Of course, when you use command via telnet opkg install python-request - it can not be executed since this a wrong command.

Correct command should be "opkg install python-requests". But in ATV 6.4 "module requests is up to date".

P.s.: I've checked the plugin right now. Same problem. I can not launch the plugin. Still requires "module named request".

• @ Lululla I had a python request installed, unfortunately, the green screen continues to appear Thanks crying face

put crashlog

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• put crashlog

:exploding head:

Code
    root@dm900:~$  apt-get install python-requests
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    python-requests is already the newest version.
    0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
    root@dm900:~$
    Code
    root@dm900:~$ apt-get install python-request
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    E: Unable to locate package python-request
  • if the message appears ?no streamink link? how do i fix it? it means there is no link

and he, in my opinion, does not understand, it is useless to explain to him. Alternatively, you can check on the computer, enter a link to the FilmXY resource in the browser and check if these movies work on the computer. then you can talk about something and ask to fix it. by the way, a similar plugin was RPM, a lot of resources were disassembled in it and everything worked clearly, but the author died, and no one supports the plugin anymore or wants to make a mod for it, it was a great plugin.

indeed in many cases the link exists, but the Racaty library doesn't extract the url for some reason, yet it is updated

[ cannot unpack non-iterable bool object ]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!