TS server(TS Panel 8.1,section TunisiaSat Plugins/Vuplus Plugins) is out of line for 10 days

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 2,166 times. The last Post () by kashmir.

• Hi friends, have a good day, I have a dm7020hd, running Openpli 4.0 here in Athens,Greece and i watched for several days now(I think ten) that the website http://www.tunisia-dreambox.info is out of connection and also the server in TSpanel 8.1 in the index of TunisiaSat Plugins/Vuplus Plugins.I don't know what happens, maybe the site is closed or moved to another web address; Please help, I know very well that it has not to do with my network. Thank a lot.

• W@Rp

Approved the thread.
  • Hi friend, I don't know if we are talking about the same thing, but as far as the Tunisiasat forum is concerned, it works for me....

منتديات تونيزيـا سات
    المنتدى العربي الأول في الأخبار و الرياضة و الساتلايت و التكنولوجيا والانترنات * News, Sport, High-Tech, Satellite, Mobile and Computers Best Arabic…
    www.tunisia-sat.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!