SDS sat list

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,219 times. The last Post () by anestis1956.

• :smiling face with heart eyes: I need help! Bought octagon sf8008 mainly for dongle sharing. The satellites are 52e Yahsat and Eutelsat 8w .However I have these two problems, whenever I scan a satellite it overwrites the previous one’s channels list(cannot get the two together) . The second problem is that I cannot find SDS sat list.

What is Dongle Sharing? | How To Activate Dongle Sharing The
    What is Dongle Sharing? | How To Activate Dongle Sharing The The Dongle Sharing allows access to a device without an internet network connect.
    jkdishinfo.com

How can I scan two satellites?

Edited 3 times, last by master G: Merged a post created by SALIM2015 into this post. ().

• Go to Best Answer
  • Start by learning how to ask a question....example:

Hello everyone, I would like to scan several satellites with my Octagon sf8008, how should I go about it??? Thank you for your help....

There I think you will have more help, while not waiting for mine.....

Edited once, last by kashmir ().

• Best Answer

You can scan any satellite you want, but you have to specify the poimt(s) you have problem with the whole procedure :

menu>setup>Tuners & Scanning>Blind Scan> here you can specify which satellite you want to scan and it's better to leave all the values at their default one if you are not sure what to change. Finally you just have to press green button on your remote.

octagon sf8008 4K combo

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Dual Wifi Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD (DUAL OS) Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenB - OpenPLi - Open Vision - PurE2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!