Auto update ecm in key file???

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 750 times. The last Post () by longhairedIdiot.

• I'm curious if someone has, or could make the oscam script to replace the old au ecm key automatically. Would it be possible to write a script to overwrite the older au key. So it would scan the key file looking for (P 9A2700FA 00 899669F064010D ; added by Emu Tue Nov 15 20:26:21 2022 UA: 0054FFEE)

<hash> < Key #> < date stamp> < ecm id > This would make it easier to maintain the key file.

Code
    P <hash> GROUP <groupid>
  • I'm curious if someone has, or could make the oscam script to replace the old au ecm key automatically. Would it be possible to write a script to overwrite the older au key. So it would scan the key file looking for (P 9A2700FA 00 899669F064010D ; added by Emu Tue Nov 15 20:26:21 2022 UA: 0054FFEE)

<hash> < Key #> < date stamp> < ecm id > This would make it easier to maintain the key file.

Code
    P <hash> GROUP <groupid>

I do not think it's possible: oscam, so far can only read & write data. does not do cleanups in sofcamkey file.

It can't even do an update for itself from an old version to a new version. you always need to manually replace the old version with the new one. Even if some guru can implement those features, it will be required a more powerful chip to handle every new functions. Already a less powerful chip in the box takes, more time then a more powerful chip, to read info from sofcamkey file, roll emm keys, etc...

See windows 11: most of the old computers/older chips, can not handle this new version.

NIHIL SINE DEO !

• Thank you guys for the info. I was just curios, because I found a key file that was around 250KB and after cleaning up the old ecm's the new file was around 90KB. It didn't take long to grow back up to 130KB, this is only because I've started to figure out group id's and some other stuff which add to the size.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!