ZGEMMA 9.2 HS - Shutdown and Display remains whyte.

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 393 times. The last Post () by miazza.

• Hello. I recently updated from OpenATV 7.1 to 7.2.

The upgrade has been smooth and easy.

I have now realised that when I shutdown the decodfer, it goes off (not anymore reachable in the network) but the display remains white and does not go to OFF.

If I send the command shutdown -h now I have the same result (normally I use this in cron in the night to swith it off but now at the end of the shutdown the display is white).

I tried to come back to 7.1 but with the same result.

I have another 9.2 HS with the same comfiguration and it works ok (light switch off).

Any idea to fix this ?

Vu+ DUO 4K SE - OpenATV 7.3

Zgemma H9.2H SE - OpenATV 7.3

• Have you recently changed skins.

There is a skin screen for standby. Maybe they set it as a white screen.

i.e

<screen name="Standby" flags="wfNoBorder" position="fill" title="Standby" backgroundColor="black" />

your skin folder lives in /usr/share/enigma2/[skinname]

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Thanks for the quite interestig answer.

I did not change my skin (at lest not intentionally).

In the folder /usr/share/enigma2/ I have:

- MetrixHD

- skin_default

- skin_fallback_1080

In skin_default.xml I found:

Code
    <screen name="Standby" flags="wfNoBorder" position="0,0" size="1280,720" title="Standby" backgroundColor="black"/>

The whole is this:

Code
    <!-- General Screens -->
        <screen name="Standby" position="0,0" size="1280,720" title="Standby" flags="wfNoBorder" backgroundColor="black"/>
        <screen name="QuitMainloopScreen" position="0,0" size="1280,720" flags="wfNoBorder" backgroundColor="black">
            <ePixmap pixmap="icons/message/info-53.png" position="c-27,c-60" size="53,53" alphatest="blend" />
            <widget name="text" position="center,c+10" size="720,100" font="screen_text;20" halign="center" backgroundColor="black" foregroundColor="white"/>

Is it correct that

foregroundColor="white"

?

Edited 3 times, last by miazza ().

• Finally I do not know what was wrong.

I made a back-up from the other decoder and restored it into the one that was showing the defect.

Now it is working.

Edited once, last by miazza ().

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!