Can I put CCcam on my Edison OSmini with openpli 8

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 538 times. The last Post () by hotkok.

• Can I put CCcam on my Edison OSmini with pli 8 because if I go to the download Page I can see cams but when I want to install it it doesn't work .I press the blue button and see selekt cam it did not Install it ? I tried to download all the cams 221,232,109.I always get can't install so I asked mij provider voor a Oscam server with the c line it only works on the Dutch chanel's but not the German and Spanish and french chanel's so if I put your file in my box doe I need to put it in my Oscam server together?

Where can I find CCcam 230 ?and how do I install it maualy

Edited once, last by master G: Merged a post created by hotkok into this post. ().

• Official Post

Use the attached version of CCcam.

Send the .ipk to /tmp folder then install local extensions in the image menu.

Add c line to CCcam.cfg that is found in folder /etc

so if I put your file in my box doe I need to put it in my Oscam server together?

If you want to use c line and oscam.server together at the same time it would be best to use a version of oscam that allows this, its not possible with CCcam alone.

This version of oscam allows both c line and oscam.server :backhand index pointing down: its installed the same way you will install CCcam.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!