DM800SE ---- 0 channels found, but good signal

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,030 times. The last Post () by piterfree.

• Code
    hi,
    test...send a channel list....then check if at least one of the channels works and if it doesn't work you will have to change the tuner drivers...it happens when the SSL (there is clone and original) is not compatible for the Sim that is in the decoder.
    VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • thx for the reply, i have a dm800se sim A8P, so it can upload original images... what do you think? I tried many images

it's very strange, however this problem happened right after the openpli 4 flash

Edited once, last by marcus83 ().

• Code
    ok... you have to find the SSL 84 it's for the original and you send it to the decoder at least 2 times to make the sim work with the new sift...

it only serves to avilitare the boot with the soft,

I'm sure you had an old ssl not adequate for the new soft.
    VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • Code
    ok... you have to find the SSL 84 it's for the original and you send it to the decoder at least 2 times to make the sim work with the new sift...

it only serves to avilitare the boot with the soft,

I'm sure you had an old ssl not adequate for the new soft.

where can i find SSL 84 ? and how do I send it to the decoder?

• Code
    hi,
    the hdmi problem is always the same who uses it usually disconnects and reconnects the hdmi cable when the decoder is on this leads to the ruin of the video card that is in the processor,

then for the soft all the softs that year the SSL 84 which is dedicated to the Sim A8P are fine .... humic inconvenience that to be precise between the Soft and the Sim via Web it must be sent 2 times SSL 84 and finally the Soft .
  • Code
    hi,
    the hdmi problem is always the same who uses it usually disconnects and reconnects the hdmi cable when the decoder is on this leads to the ruin of the video card that is in the processor,

then for the soft all the softs that year the SSL 84 which is dedicated to the Sim A8P are fine .... humic inconvenience that to be precise between the Soft and the Sim via Web it must be sent 2 times SSL 84 and finally the Soft .

today i will try to upload the original FW more than once and let you know, thanks again for your support. have a nice day!

• Code
    hi,

you have to do exactly the same info hold down the button behind the decoder near the hdmi cable if there is or on the front panel hold down and switch on....
    then put the number that appears on the front panel on the PC and as you enter the webinf... you will see the type of ssl that your decoder has.
  • solved the "no ca found" only comes out when I press the mini flash up button at startup... if it is not pressed it starts normally, in practice it doesn't let me access the webif via lan... but what I managed to see on the mini display of the “boot #84” decoder

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!