CAM CI+ ECP - NN2 help

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,342 times. The last Post () by ghostseven.

• Hi, I need help to start and configure CAM CI+ 1884 ECP module on Drembox TWO and NewNigma2 firmware.

I try install Autopin, SocketMMI, Dreamciplus and more, but nothing work fine.

Can anyone have and use similar or the same module on DM2?

• Hi, I need help to start and configure CAM CI+ 1884 ECP module on Drembox TWO and NewNigma2 firmware.

I try install Autopin, SocketMMI, Dreamciplus and more, but nothing work fine.

Can anyone have and use similar or the same module on DM2?

Try with Pineas, SocketMMi.arm64, Dreamciplus 10.32, CommonInterfaceAssignment.arm64.

• Now i have installed those packages and still does not working :(

Code
    dreamciplus - 10.32 - Dreambox ciplus
    enigma2-plugin-extensions-socketmmi - 4.5.1r11-r0-newnigma2-1.0 - extensions-socketmmi
    enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-commoninterfaceassignment - 4.5.1r11-r0-newnigma2-1.0 - systemplugins-commoninterfaceassignment
    enigma2-plugin-extensions-pineas - 0.3 - Pineas Plugin
  • You have to activate high bitrate.

Edited once, last by ghostseven ().

• I found solution !

SocketMMI plugin was not executable in Plugins folder.

When i changed permissions for all files to executable is now working fine !

• You can flash my backup. I have this modul. Is OK

Możesz wgrać mój backup, mam ten moduł i inicjuje się.

Dreambox Two Ultra HD 2x DVB-S2X MIS Tuner 4K 2160p E2 Linux Dual Wifi H.265 HEVC

Download DreamTwo Dreambox Two 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!