decoder zgemma h9.h2se bloccato

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 652 times. The last Post () by bandika.

• hi I have a zgemma h9.2hse decoder it gets stuck on the display with white led and it won't let me do anything, I have made various attempts such as changing hdmi cable, power cable, trying it on another tv but the result is always the same. let me start by saying that until recently it was all ok, who could help me solve it, thanks

:Translate:

Edited once, last by oktus: Please respect the forum rules and post in English ().

• Try to disable the HDMI CEC option in the TV.

If this does not help you need to run a recovery boot (i have never done it but there is an easy procedure).

Vu+ DUO 4K SE - OpenATV 7.3

Zgemma H9.2H SE - OpenATV 7.3

• Hello, turn off the receiver from the button on the back of the receiver. hold down the power button on the remote control and turn on the receiver from the power button on the back of the receiver, wait until the logo on the front of the receiver from white turns red, now the receiver enters recover mode. From here you can restart the receiver with the image you installed or you can install another one. I hope it helps you.

buna am un decodor zgemma h9.2hse se blocheaza pe display cu led alb si nu ma lasa sa fac nimic, am facut diverse incercari precum schimbarea cablu hdmi, cablu de alimentare, incerc pe alt tv dar rezultatul este mereu la fel. hai sa incep prin a spune ca pana de curand totul a fost ok, cine ma poate ajuta sa rezolv, multumesc

:Traduceți:

B

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!