SupTv activator

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,284 times. The last Post () by ABC DEF 00.

• Hello ,

First of all, sorry, my english is not so good, I use google to translate... I try to explain what's the problem...

I come to ask you for help, any advice will be welcome. I had an Openpli 8.1 image (backup) on my Vu+zero, I flashed to install a Black Hole 3.1.0 image that seems to be "lighter"... But impossible to set up hour or configure the satellite, so I wanted to go back to the previous one (Openpli 8.1). So I flashed again but... when the receiver starts there is the Black Hole image which is displayed, then that of Openpli... Is it possible that there is something thing of this version that remained installed on it? When I look (once the Openpli image is loaded) in "information" the storage space shows 98%... And I have another more annoying issue, that's why I post my message here - it is impossible to install my SupCam Oscam subscription :( I see the SupTv plugin in the list, with green activation bar and yellow "keyboard". I type my 18-digit subscription number at the top then I press the button green to activate and I answer "yes" to load favorites but no change, even after start, lists do not load... Please if you have any idea to help me solve this problem, thank you in advance!

• Just to say that I have installed Black Hole 3.1.0 (original image) and then, the backup found on the site - BACKUP OPENPLI 8.1 VU+ZERO BY LINUXSAT 27.10.2021-FR

And I can't activate my subscription number in SupTv activator on this image, OpenPli, I hope you'll understand... crying face

Do you think is possible to remove everything on the receiver and try to reinstall the image properly again? Thank you for your help!

Edited once, last by Elenaf ().

• First of all reinstall your image,You need clear image.Open atv is the best,then install sup cam and activate it by your code.Then you can install oscam and others what you need.That is all.I tried it out with Octagon sf 8008,Vu+ duo 4k se and Pulse 4k.Image open atv 6.4 only.

• Bonjour

Vous devez changer le skin par défaut

Salut et merci pour votre réponse, le problème est résolu, en fait mon IP était bloqué, car j'ai essayé tant de fois... J'ai choisi de connecter le Vu+Zero sur mon téléphone, et j'ai réessayé et cette fois c'est c'était OK! :) Merci pour votre aide, bon week-end !

Eléna

• First of all reinstall your image,You need clear image.Open atv is the best,then install sup cam and activate it by your code.Then you can install oscam and others what you need.That is all.I tried it out with Octagon sf 8008,Vu+ duo 4k se and Pulse 4k.Image open atv 6.4 only.

Hi and thank you for your reply agamon2017!

As I said, my IP was blocked cause I tried too many times the activation code, and I have to change the IP, so I connected the receiver on my phone and everything was perfect, now my subscription works again :)

I ask you a question, if you can answer please, do you really think the Open Atv is the best? And how about the plugins to install? Because I saw that it must to be the wright one for each image, and I don't know if I'll make the good choice... :( That's because I installed the backup, all plugins are already installed...

And maybe I didn't understood - do you also have a Vu+Zero 4K?? I would like to buy this receiver, Vu+Zero is not 4K, but my Tv Sony is 4K too... And still have a problem that can't solve - freeze images , always buffering, and we have fiber home, and the receiver is connected by ethernet on the CPL. I tried to check the Internet speed ( I found the plugin) but it doesn't work, test is not available, do you have an idea please? I'm not able to configure the network :(

Thank you again, have a great weekend :)

• Hi, for me open atv is definitely the best picture. Virtually conflict-free with other plugins and works on it everything I need. That's what I meant. I've been using supcam for a very long time and I remember that my ip address was also blocked. The complete setup was done by the plugin vendor at that time.

• Salut, pour moi, le VTT ouvert est définitivement la meilleure photo. Pratiquement sans conflit avec d’autres plugins et fonctionne avec tout ce dont j’ai besoin. C'est ce que je voulais dire. J'utilise supcam depuis très longtemps et je me souviens que mon adresse IP était également bloquée. La configuration complète a été effectuée par le fournisseur du plugin à cette époque.

Code
    Bonjour, quelle version d'openatv utilisez-vous ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!