Truman Top box sti 7162 Boot fail.

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 447 times. The last Post () by ahmed gazye.

• Dears.

As I mentioned my device is top box.

I was working on external images but there was problem in this image open BH 4.4.

I switch off the receiver power to start receiver on spark or enigma (power on + ok = force then spark or enigma) but it failed and get ERR on the display.

is there any help to solve this

thanks in advance.

Note:

The same problem was on premier1+ for our dear college amrsalah45 from about 1 or 2 years and I do not know if he solves it or not.

Edited 2 times, last by serag3 ().

• Remove the external flash First And try again

Close the device from the power button in the back and Click on the ok from the front of the receiver for 5 seconds, then not leave ok, and

open the device from power button in the back,Until it Appears on the screen is forc supported you from Ok, then you Click on the channel buttons next to it until the word spark appears Click Ok wait a little while Boot appears and the device will run.

If the device does not respond, follow the my topic method in the forum at the following link

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!