Unable to Set the Clock Dreambox One/Two

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 981 times. The last Post () by maryouma1995.

• Hello

PLease can you help me to set the right time.

I'm using Dreambox one with image Experimental 2022-02-24.

I'm in Dubai /Emirates Arab/ Asia. in time zone setting , i select zone Asia/Dubai (GST - GMT +04.00) and Network Config Automatic and connection wired. The problem time stays in GMT ( minus 4 hours than Dubai). I disabled transponder by using the uer script. I tried also manuel by using AJ Panel but in every enigma reboot time changes again to GMT. I tried another region in Asia / Muscat which is same than Dubai +4 hours. It works and give me correct time and stays corect even after reboot.

The problem is with EPG , events are imported with EPG IMPORTER plugin but are not showed in favourite list. I used Jedi Maker Xtream to send IPTV to favourite list.

When i click on yellow button for single EPG, i found the events but for 6 or 7 days in advance.

For information , there is no problem neither with EPG nor with time setting when i installed openatv image 7.2. The problem with this image when i change channel the box reboots itself and also audio problem in some channels.

Regards and thanks in advance for any help.

• 1- It was not my post , i just made a remark. not the same problem.

2- No EPG events are imported but not shown.

However when i download bouquets (live) fron xtreamtv the iptv subscription that was installed by dreambox supplier , the epg is shown even from another region.

Dreambox One 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver.

Download DreamOne Dreambox One 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!