General Motor questions

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 607 times. The last Post () by stiofainmurphy.

• Hi

I have a vu ultimo sat box with openatv latest version.

I have a motor set up and can pick up the channels with my sat finder . When Using usals .

The sat are from 15west - 28.2east is the ark .

The issue is when I plug the cable into the box it will pick up the sat but when I change sat , the sat icon flashes but doesn’t switch .

The cable is alright I think because if say I send the dish to 5west on the sat finder then choose it on the box and plug the cable back into the box I can see the channels .

The box is moving the dish cause when I go to signal finder the dish moves when I change the satellite.

Should I use positioner setup ?

The signals are pretty high roughly 70 plus on most channels .

Any help would much appreciated

• I scanned each satellite individually.

I used automatic scan on the sat box to scan the for channels .

I do know the dish moves when I go signal finder and change the satellite.

I add channels to favourites bouquet I made and then go through the channels. The channels are on different satellites . But the channels don’t switch.

I scanned the satellites on the sat metre and it switches grand and moves the dish .

Just say I switch from Astra 28 to hotbird 13 channels grand on the sat finder but when I plug the cable into the box it doesn’t switch.

Thanks for the reply

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!