Enigma2 to M3U Zgemma H9 Twin

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 368 times. The last Post () by isah2.

• I have H9 Twin, unfortunately I can't manage to run this script.

- I don't know which directory to put the files in

i tried to etc\enigma2 but i get error about missing directories

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried to generate an m3u file with openwebif, I managed to generate it, but the programs do not start only when I select a given program from the remote control, then it will play it from the m3u file level. But when I choose another program, there is no chance to play it in m3u

• Install JediMakerXtream from

and go to

/etc/enigma2/jediplaylists

there is txt file playlists.txt put your m3u line and open the JediMakerXtream plugin and make bouquets with it.

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!