look for open atv/ android box dual

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,247 times. The last Post () by Ammar Gaffar.

• Hello, i look for box with enigma 2 (is possible open ATV) and android TV.

With update inside facility (android TV best and open TV also), Wi-Fi 5 GHz and resolution 4k (or more)

Thank you

look for box to open atv

• You can find good Android STB (Android AOSP not Android TV OS), but dual boot with Enigma2 I believe only hisilicon chip based are available but 90% of the options aren't having good Android OS, very basic Android OS.

There is one model having Android TV OS MECOOL KT1, but it has very bad reviews in the live channels app and no one manage to install oscam yet.

For Android AOSP there are some good options like GTMedia Combo 4K , the built quality is good and oscam is installed out of box and works well.

Both above android options are based on AMLogic Chipset, although Hisilicon is better, but Huawei company (HiSilicon Manufacture) is having many processor models that reaches end of life very fast due to the US embargo so the future for hisilicon is unknown, so better go for AMLogic based chips.

All android dvb-s2 4k options that are using AMLogic typically the same hardware, your choice should be based on software support only, and I personally recommend GTMedia Combo 4K.

Good Luck.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!