OScamicam_117xx_Vx_Vx_kitte888_Vx_Revision_All ipk & Settings- Not for UK

There are 679 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 227,857 times. The last Post () by kitte888.

• casteddus
    In your case it will be a problem with the antenna
    it doesn't open the stream
    If you are tired you are not allowed to use the pyur settings

ever asked, does RTL HD work?
    The lists are OK and you don't have to set anything extra

pluto62
    which image on the h7s
    openatv should work

olebiri
    what are the a lot of freez
    Without a log file you can't say anything
    and is usually a provider problem

• casteddus
    In your case it will be a problem with the antenna
    it doesn't open the stream
    If you are tired you are not allowed to use the pyur settings

ever asked, does RTL HD work?
    The lists are OK and you don't have to set anything extra

Hi, Kitte888 and thanks for the courteous reply and the clarification, I did not understand that to view the "Sky-de" channels even if it is an IP stream it still required that the list of Astra satellite channels with relative tuning is present on the decoder working in which the "Sky-de" channels must be present to be viewed with functioning active signal.
    I will try to take the tests when I add the 2nd feed on Astra and install the complete channel list of Sky-de.
    Thanks, I update you if I solve or not.
    Greetings.

• thanks kitte888 , yes problem with antenna , now i see M+ , thanks very much

• hier mal neue version , new version

CamCenter New Version

Oscamnoneon dazu gemacht , ich glaube sie läuft besser als die neon version

Oscamcccamcfg dazu gemacht , einfach eine cccam.cfg in den ordner und die daten werden in den reader übernommen

bei einem Update vom Plugin bleiben die configs erhalten

für die Oscamuser , Oscamtest und Ncam update der Binary eingebaut

für die Oscamicam , Oscamnoneon und Oscamcccfg habe ich ein Online Update eingebaut

wenn es nach dem Online Update zu Problemen kommt kann man den alten zustand wiederherstellen

Softcamkey in var keys , so das die dann für alle cams ist

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oscamnoneon made this, I think it runs better than the neon version

Oscamcccamcfg is made to do this, simply put a cccam.cfg in the folder and the data will be transferred to the reader

When the plugin is updated, the configs are retained

for Oscamuser, Oscamtest and Ncam update the binary installed

I have installed an online update for the Oscamicam, Oscamnoneon and Oscamcccfg

If there are problems after the online update, you can restore the old status

Softcamkey in var keys, so that it is for all cams

download

Oscamicam nur für DE , Oscamstatus , Ecm Permanenttest , Icam Settings - German - Linux Satellite Support Community (linuxsat-support.com)

• hatte ich mal angefangen weil die skins so voll sind mit hardwere info

habe mir das auf die gelbe taste gelegt um schnell die info zu sehen

kann man bestimmt noch einiges dazu machen

I started because the skins are so full of hardware information

I put it on the yellow button to quickly see the information

you can definitely do a lot more about it

download

Oscamicam nur für DE , Oscamstatus , Ecm Permanenttest , Icam Settings - German - Linux Satellite Support Community (linuxsat-support.com)

• Hi kitte888 thanks for your work

I installed you latest build via terminal as quoted by biko on my vu duo 4k. Everything works fine except one thing.

My oscam crashes periodically. Sometimes after 24h sometimes even after 6h. I don't know where to look for the error or log what happens when it crashes.

I have a regular oscam.log but it suddenly stops in the middle of a line which simply just descrambles a channel. So nothing in there I could look for why oscam suddenly crashed. My receiver is still up and running. I have to restart oscam via terminal or osd.

Did you encounter such an error before or could you tell where I should look at and what for to fix these random crashes?

Btw. it doesn't even happen on icam channels.

• please test i have no dream one or two

Deb

Try telnet ipk/deb code

Code
    wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/biko-73/OSCamicam_Kitte888/main/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh

not working ????

Screenshot 2023-09-18 210950.jpgScreenshot 2023-09-18 211133.jpg

oscamicam log

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!