OScamicam_117xx_Vx_Vx_kitte888_Vx_Revision_All ipk & Settings- Not for UK

There are 711 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 233,400 times. The last Post () by kitte888.

• All emu path to Merlin is

emu bin to

Code
    usr/bin/cam

emu script to

Code
    /lib/systemd/system

after to install your cam anything change

enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscamicam_11725-V9-Kitte888-V28Rev_all.deb

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

look emu ncam after to install...

enigma2-plugin-softcams-ncam-osdreambox_V13.8-r0.deb

4.jpg

5.jpg

Untitled.jpg

8.jpg7.jpg

Edited 3 times, last by wawa16 ().

• kitte888

Hi, Kitte888, I wanted to know if you also make the sources of your version of Oscam-iCam available for download from some site/link ready to be compiled for other systems, thanks.

Because I would also need the version to compile on the Raspberry PI if possible, thanks.

Greetings.

• So I think you're just talking about the Oscam skin

It's not in the Oscam, you can add it like this

Hi, sorry maybe I explained myself badly, I did not mean just "bin" file to be made on the raspberry as in the decoders.
    I only found the original file but no mod files such as NCAM or ICAM or Oscam S-Mod or other variants compiled for the Raspberry but only for decoders in general.
    Where do I find the BIN files compiled for the Raspberry or their source to fill in them?
    Thank you.
    Greetings.

• nur mal google genommen

Ok thanks for the courteous and quick response kitte888, but you who make the compiled BIN files for the various decoders and the various platforms, you cannot fill in "Oscamicam_11725-V9-Kette88-V28Rev" also for the Raspberry platform, which is always below "Linux Version 5.10.103-V7+ (Dom@Buildbot) (Arm-Linux-Linux-Gcc-8 (Ubuntu/Linaro 8.4.0-3ubuntu1) 8.4.0, GNU LD (Gnu Binutils for Ubuntu) 2.34) #1529). SMP "and an Armv7 processor?

Is it possible to make it?

Or can a already compiled bin be used by one of the supported decoders you have, which has a similar Linux system and the same type of CPU?

Thank you.
    Greetings.

• Ok thanks kitte888 then check, instead I wanted to ask you something, I updated the icam to the V28 on the decoder, , but I go on the channels "de" you don't see anything, am I wrong something? :dizzy face: then installed the icamsettings_1.9I verified Astra works and you can see the free channels, the Oscam gives me several mistakes I am attaching the log.

Let me know what I have to do to be able to see the channels in question, thanks. :dish:

I just can't understand how I have to do, what I miss or what is wrong, because I have not yet managed to view these famous German channels that everyone sees but I don't !!!!! crying face crying face
    Greetings.

• Do you have a provider that delivers you Sky, otherwise they will not work, i.e. caid 098d

Hi kitte888, I checked the provider 098d and there is also 098c are present, but it continues to give me error Not Found and nothing is seen.
    I do not understand where the problem is, it will be a matter of configuration of the Oscam a few leaves to put something to activate or disable I don't know, on other Crypt channels it works regularly, so I don't understand why it doesn't work on these.

Let me know what or where I am wrong or what evidence I can do or what I have to check to understand what mistake I am doing or what reason why it does not work.
    I am attaching the webif logs and Scrernshot.

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!